Hello! I am Eric Seling and I will be one of the second-year students giving you an insight into

Hello! I am Eric Seling and I will be one of the second-year students giving you an insight into life at The Freeman School of Business.

About me: I graduated from The College of Wooster in 2005 and started to work for Sprint in a Management Development Program.  Following a year with the company, I left to join Teach for America and I taught second and third grade in St. Louis for two years.

I have always had an interest in corporate finance and strategic decisions so I wanted to get my MBA to develop these types of skills.  I was a Communication Studies undergraduate so I really needed an MBA to gain the knowledge necessary to launch a career in finance.

While attempting to narrow in on my specific career goals, I am currently in the process of finding a summer internship.  I am very interested in financial management and analysis and I hope to find a position that will allow me to put what I am learning into practice in either a large city school district or national corporation.

Outside of the classroom, I have started to work for the Development Team at Teach for America New Orleans.  While it is quite a load with the first semester of classes, I am excited to contribute to urban education reform while in New Orleans.

If you have any questions about Freeman in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have or connect you with someone else who will be able to answer your questions.  I can be reached at eseling@tulane.edu.