Like Shane said, you can’t really complain about 12 blocks of food and 72 degrees in late N

Like Shane said, you can’t really complain about 12 blocks of food and 72 degrees in late November.

One of the people I was with today at the Po Boy festival said what all of us where thinking…”Its things like this that make me want to stay in New Orleans after I graduate.”

Whether you want to stay in New Orleans or not its definitely not a bad place to spend a couple years.

I was only there for about an hour but I managed to have 4 different po boy samplers and some pretty good Chinese food.  Here are just a few of the different kinds of po boys I saw there:

Pulled Pork BBQ, BBQ oysters, BBQ shrimp, Friend oysters with bacon and cheese, Vietnamese meatball, duck, alligator sausage, roast beef, shrimp, crawfish etouffee, creole chicken sausage with mushroom and onion ragu, and about 15 other kinds.

We also ran into a group of first year students who came right from working on a group project on campus.  Its a pretty common occurrence for groups to spend time outside of school together.

I posted a few other pictures below including one of guys who were selling charbroiled oysters by the half dozen.

-Justin