Hello! My name is Sarah Gaddis and I am a first-year MBA student at the Freeman School

Hello! My name is Sarah Gaddis and I am a first-year MBA student at the Freeman School of Business. I am excited to be part of the blog as I know I read nearly every posting before making my decision to come to Tulane.

A little about me: I grew up outside Nashville, TN. I received my undergraduate degree from Kenyon College, majoring in Psychology with a concentration in Environmental Studies. In the summers, I waited tables on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. After graduating, I moved to New York City. While there, I spent a brief stint working at Major League Baseball followed by two years in Development at Rainforest Alliance, an international environmental non-profit.  Next, I moved to San Francisco where I continued to work in Development at Environmental Defense Fund.

I chose to get an MBA because I believe that the strongest force for change is the market force. Soon, I hope to combine my new business knowledge with past experience to help make a difference and transform “business as usual”.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, etc. at sgaddis@tulane.edu.