Community

Community, Experience, Programs

Graduate Business Council 2012-2013

Graduate Business Council 2012-2013

Presenting the 2012-2013 Graduate Business Council: Members and roles top left to right and then bottom left to right: Rohit Rayudu, VP Finance; Mike Sander, GAPSA Senator; Han-I Chen, VP International Affairs; Albin Soares, President; Dilip Kumar, VP of Career Development and Alumni Affairs; Elizabeth Freudmann, VP Academic Affairs; Lauren Nelson, VP Student Affairs; Rodrigo Castro Foulkes, GAPSA Senators; Juan Carlos Aguirre, VP […]

February 27, 2012 ×

Community, Experience, Programs

One semester down…

It is hard to believe that five months ago I packed up my car and spent 24 hours driving with my best friend down to New Orleans. Now, I can successfully say I have completed my first semester at Tulane, and I managed to survive. It has been a really […]

December 15, 2011 ×

Community, Experience, Master of Business Administration, New Orleans, Programs

Amy Garrick

Let me introduce myself. I am originally from Buffalo, NY. I graduated from University of Virginia in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. I spent two years working at the FBI as an analyst before making the decision to go back to school to get my MBA. I decided […]

November 9, 2011 ×

Community, Experience, Master of Business Administration, Programs

Let’s get it started!

Hello everybody! Let me introduce myself, first. Well, my name is Anastasia Petri and I am an incoming, international, full-time MBA student from Greece (yeah, this country that appears on the headlines worldwide lately and, unfortunately, not for the good reasons. I hope that the situation will improve soon, though, […]

July 13, 2011 ×

Community, Master of Business Administration, Programs

Post Finals

My apologies for posting a few days later than usual…but it has been a busy week at Freeman School and Tulane.  My fellow MBA 1s and I had our last classes of the session on Tuesday, and turned in our Practice of Management group paper.  Then, we took our External […]

October 11, 2010 ×

Fall is Finally Here

After a summer of insufferable heat, humidity and tropical rain – it’s finally fall in Louisiana.  I have not seen a cloud in the last 11 days.  Temperatures are in the 70s and 80s, and it’s dry.  This is what it must be like to live in California. As the […]

October 8, 2010 ×

Caskey Miller

All, If you have never written a blog before, how do you structure it?  What do you write?  What tone do you take?  When writing a University Blog, where is the line between appropriate and its time to go talk to the dean about your future presence at Tulane University.  […]

October 1, 2010 ×

Yoga at Tulane

As I am just about to finish the first quarter of my first year as a Freeman MBA, I can say that I never thought I would learn so much so quickly…but balancing such a fast-paced class schedule can be stressful!  I have found that increasingly I turn to my […]

September 30, 2010 ×

Community, Master of Business Administration, New Orleans, Programs

Back to New Orleans and Tulane

Hello All! My name is Meghan; I am a first year MBA/MHA student. (That second degree is a Master of Healthcare Administration that I am pursuing through the Tulane School of Public Health.)  I’m excited to be blogging about my Tulane and New Orleans experiences, and hope that you will feel […]

September 26, 2010 ×

Community, Master of Business Administration, New Orleans, Programs

Popsicles!

Is there anything better on a hot early Fall afternoon than a locally-produced organic gourmet popsicle? No, there’s not.  This afternoon, two Freeman school organizations gave out free Pete’s Pedal Pops out on the back patio of GWII (our building).  They have some crazy flavors like Strawberry Basil and Pineapple […]

September 23, 2010 ×