Community

Community, Master of Business Administration, Programs

Hey Everyone, My name is Justin Villegas and I am a 2nd year MBA student.

Hey Everyone, My name is Justin Villegas and I am a 2nd year MBA student.

Hey Everyone, My name is Justin Villegas and I am a 2nd year MBA student. I want to start by saying how excited I am to have the chance to talk to prospective students about a Freeman MBA.  I know the previous version of this Blog played a huge role […]

November 3, 2008 ×

Community, Finance, Master of Business Administration, Programs

Hello All, My name is Shane Price and I am a second year MBA/MGM

Hello All, My name is Shane Price and I am a second year MBA/MGM

Hello All, My name is Shane Price and I am a second year MBA/MGM (Master of Global Management) dual masters student at the Freeman School. Many years ago, i graduated with a Computer Systems Engineering degree from Boston University (go Sox, Pats, Celts, Bruins, Revolution!!!). For the three years before […]

November 2, 2008 ×

Community, Master of Business Administration, Programs

Hi everyone! My name is Amina Harvey and I am a second year student

Hi everyone! My name is Amina Harvey and I am a second year student

Hi everyone! My name is Amina Harvey and I am a second year student. About Me: After graduating from Hampton University in 2004 I moved to New York where I was an Assistant Manager at Bloomingdale’s flagship store for two years. I left New York for Washington, D.C. where I […]

November 2, 2008 ×

Community, Entrepreneurship, Master of Business Administration, Programs

I am Will Donaldson and this is the new Tulane MBA student blog

I am Will Donaldson and this is the new Tulane MBA student blog

I am Will Donaldson and this is the new Tulane MBA student blog. What we do: This blog will show you the nitty gritty detail of what it’s like to study at Tulane. We’re extremely proud of our school and where it is today. I have gathered some of my […]

November 2, 2008 ×