Community

Community, Featured, Master of Finance, Programs

Reflections on Commencement

Reflections on Commencement

It was a long night before the Unified Commencement Ceremony. I excitedly prepared for the big event, because I knew it would be a life-long memory. I dressed up smart on this important day. When I got to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, I was astonished by the grand scene and surprised […]

May 29, 2014 ×

Community, Professional MBA, Programs

Networking Opportunity with Freeman School of Business

Networking Opportunity with Freeman School of Business

You are invited to an exclusive reception at the House of Blues, Big Mama’s Lounge on Thursday, June 19 from  6:00 to 8:30 pm.  This informal networking event is a chance to meet other New Orleans professionals over cocktails and appetizers. To register for this exciting event click here: The event is also […]

May 20, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

27. Freeman Means Exclusivity: Ahmed Al-Massry (MBA ’14)

In business, exclusivity guarantees market access while spending less acquiring customers and suppliers.  Read more here.

May 19, 2014 ×

Community, Professional MBA, Programs

28. Freeman Means Education: Melissa Burbank (PMBA)

28. Freeman Means Education: Melissa Burbank (PMBA)

Freeman means one of the finest educations in the south, the country, and even the globe.  Read more here.

May 19, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

29. Freeman Means Versatility: Nick Leverett (MBA ’15)

Tulane’s Freeman School of Business offers the opportunity to become proficient in a wide variety of disciplines.  Read more here.

May 19, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

30. Freeman Means Festive: Tyler Hardin (MBA ’14)

Freeman embraces the culture of New Orleans.  During my time at Freeman I have been constantly challenged, but whenever I wasn’t working or needed a stress relief there was always an opportunity to get out and enjoy the uniqueness of New Orleans.  Read more here.

May 19, 2014 ×

Community, Master of Finance, Programs

31. Freeman Means Strength: Whitney White (MFIN ’14)

Over the course of my life, I have learned an insurmountable level of strength and perseverance.  Read more here.

May 19, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

32. Freeman Means Adaptation: Frank Darden (MBA ’14)

My Freeman School experience has been all about adaptation – adaptation to a new city; adaptation to a new academic environment; and adaptation to a new career.  Read more here.

May 16, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

34. Freeman Means Support: Lauren Gutterman (MBA ’14)

As an unsure and inexperienced 24-year old coming into the MBA program two years ago, I was determined to prove to everyone, including myself that I belonged here at Freeman.   Read more here.

May 14, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

35. Freeman Means Mobility: Jimmy Dunn (MBA ’14)

When I reflect on my time at Freeman, I am reminded of the mobility the School has provided me in my professional and personal life. Read more here.

May 8, 2014 ×