Community

Community, Professional MBA, Programs

Freeman Alumn Climbs Aconcagua Mountains in Chile

Freeman Alumn Climbs Aconcagua Mountains in Chile

Climbing Aconcagua has been the greatest physical and mental endeavor that I have ever accomplished. It took me several months of training and acclimatization at home, but finally reached the top of Aconcagua (6960m, 22 837 ft.) after 12 excruciating climbing hours on February 7, 2012, around 4pm.  I knew, […]

June 13, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

17. Freeman Means Creativity: David Bode (MBA ’14)

Freeman has given me the tools I need to build my own career. Read more here.

June 10, 2014 ×

18. Freeman Means Partnership: Kristy Catlin (PMBA)

18. Freeman Means Partnership: Kristy Catlin (PMBA)

When I stepped into my first Professional MBA class, I did not know anyone in the room.  Read more here.

June 10, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

19. Freeman Means Impact: Emilia Anderson (MBA ’14)

As students at The Freeman School, we have the opportunity to engage with New Orleans entrepreneurs in and out of the classroom, and the chance to create real impact within the New Orleans community.  Read more here.

June 10, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

22. Freeman Means Tangible: Kyle Cranfill (MBA ’15)

There are so many wonderful things about my time here at Freeman that it was difficult to choose one word to describe them all.  Read more here.

June 10, 2014 ×

Community, Master of Finance, Programs

Congrats Tommy Milburn!

Congrats Tommy Milburn!

It has been an honor and a privilege to work with Tommy.  Here in Graduate Admissions, we will miss his positive attitude and funny stories.  We wish him every success as he embarks on his professional finance career.  We are very pleased to announce that Tommy was recognized with a […]

June 4, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

24. Freeman Means Imagination: Dan Hall (MBA ’15)

Imagination isn’t a word I would have initially thought to describe my business school experience.  Read more here.

May 29, 2014 ×

25. Freeman Means Professional: Emily Ockerlund (PMBA)

25. Freeman Means Professional: Emily Ockerlund (PMBA)

The PMBA program at Tulane gives professionals the opportunity to receive an MBA through evening classes in order to advance their careers.  Read more here.

May 29, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

26. Freeman Means Link: Shengjun Sun (MBA ’15)

Before I pursued my MBA degree, I was a software engineer. I wrote code and analyzed software bugs every day.  Read more here.

May 29, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Finance, Programs

Reflections on President Cowen’s Last Commencement

I thought I was well prepared before the Unified Commencement Ceremony. After President Cowen’s speech, I realized that I was not. He suggested our journey be defined by three commitments – life-long learning, making a difference, and finding our passion. In his words, “ the truth is that any career worth […]

May 29, 2014 ×