Community

Community, Programs

10. Freeman Means Multifaceted: Kenny Wang (MBA, MD, MPH)

As a joint degree student (Business, Doctor, Public Health) with the dream of being an ER physician and hospital administrator, I invested 3 semesters of my time at Freeman.  Read more here.

July 8, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

11. Freeman Means Rebirth: Thomas Altman (MBA ’14)

Getting an MBA from the Freeman School gave me the opportunity to create for myself a fulfilling and meaningful career path.  Read more here.

July 8, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

12. Freeman Means Memories: Nuttapol Kamsaeng (MBA ’14)

Freeman means many things for me, but I think the best word to describe it is memories.  Read more here.

July 8, 2014 ×

Community, Experience, Master of Finance, Programs

How to Land a Job Offer as an International Student

In April 2014, after three rounds of interviews, I got a full time job offer. It was an energy consulting firm in Texas. Although I declined the offer, I have to admit that it was a tough decision. The salary was good, the growth in the energy market was phenomenal, […]

June 26, 2014 ×

Community, Master of Finance, Programs

Starting as an International Student in Freeman School

One year ago, I arrived at MSY Airport with 3 large cases, knowing nobody here, and thinking about my future. My life in the US officially started. I knew at that time that the study here in Freeman would be one of the most unique experiences in my life. Something […]

June 26, 2014 ×

Community, Master of Accounting, Master of Finance, Programs

One year ago, I arrived at MSY Airport with 3 large cases, knowing nobody here, and thinking about my future. My life in the US officially started. I knew at that time that the study here in Freeman would be one of the most unique experiences in my life. Something […]

June 26, 2014 ×

Community, Master of Accounting, Master of Finance, Programs

A Wonderful Week in Yellowstone National Park

Having heard of Yellowstone National Park for a long time, I decided to travel there with my friends during summer vacation. We went there in early June and spent a happy and unforgettable week. First we flew to Salt Lake City, and then drove to Yellowstone. We camped for 3 […]

June 26, 2014 ×

Community, Programs

13. Freeman Means Challenges: Sam Smith (MBA ’14)

We all face adversity whether it’s genetic, socioeconomic, nationality or anything which makes life seem more difficult for us.  Read more here.

June 18, 2014 ×

14. Freeman Means Hardwork: Shuangzhe Zhang (MFIN ’14)

14. Freeman Means Hardwork: Shuangzhe Zhang (MFIN ’14)

I entered the Master of Finance program knowing that hardwork work was required for me to succeed.  Read more here.

June 18, 2014 ×

16. Freeman Means Belonging: Lin Yang (MFIN ’14)

16. Freeman Means Belonging: Lin Yang (MFIN ’14)

Nowadays, master of finance programs in America have been increasingly dominated by international students. Market seems to focus on quantity rather than quality under such circumstance.  Read more here.

June 18, 2014 ×