Community

Community, Featured, Professional MBA, Programs

99. Freeman Means Teamwork: Jonathan Jouet

99. Freeman Means Teamwork: Jonathan Jouet

Working together in small groups is an important part of the learning process at Freeman.  I have completed many different types of projects with a broad spectrum of people from all over the world. Read more here.

February 19, 2014 ×

Community, Entrepreneurship, Experience, Programs

100. Freeman Means Entrepreneurship: Adrian Mendez (MBA ’14)

My Freeman MBA education has been the catalyst to furthering my professional and leadership abilities, and has broadened my academic business knowledge. Read more here.

February 18, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Programs

Trip to California

Trip to California

On Valentine’s Day, I flew all the way up to Anaheim, California, the home of Disneyland. I had much fun there with a bunch of brilliant people from California State University – Hayward. When our group of people lined up for takeout at the Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, the notice […]

February 18, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Programs

Ivy League Law Dean Named New President of Tulane University

Michael A. Fitts, dean and Bernard G. Segal Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania, has been named the 15th president of Tulane University. Fitts will begin his term on July 1, when current President Scott Cowen retires after 16 years of service. Read the full article here.

February 14, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Finance, Programs

Michael A. Fitts, dean and Bernard G. Segal Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania, has been named the 15th president of Tulane University. Fitts will begin his term on July 1, when current President Scott Cowen retires after 16 years of service. Read the full article here.

February 14, 2014 ×

February 14, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Programs

February 14, 2014 ×

Chat with Margarita about the Professional MBA

Chat with Margarita about the Professional MBA

Thinking about applying to the program? Fall semester starts in August, so if you are interested in the program let us chat now.  May 31 first deadline, and July 1 last deadline don’t leave your application to the last minute! Let’s chat! This spring, we have a whole series of events for working professionals. […]

February 5, 2014 ×

Community, Experience, Featured, Programs

2nd Year MBAs Talk about Their Summer Internships: Andrew Karst

Interviewee: Andrew Karst, MBA 2 Concentration/Other: Finance Concentration Industry/Company/ Area of Internship/Location: Education Pioneers, New Orleans, LA Education Management What can you tell readers about the scope of your internship this summer? “There were 12 Graduate School Fellows in the 2013 New Orleans cohort. Each Fellow was placed in a partner […]

February 5, 2014 ×

Community, Experience, Featured, Global, Programs

From the French Quarter to Quartier Latin: My Semester Abroad as a Tulane MBA

From the French Quarter to Quartier Latin: My Semester Abroad as a Tulane MBA

Why do we choose to leave established careers and steady paychecks and go back to business school? We all know the “right” answers: to gain knowledge, develop our business network, and hopefully boost the above-mentioned paycheck after graduation. However, in addition to all that, we want to gain a different […]

February 5, 2014 ×