Community

Community, Programs

Patrick Foran – Director of Graduate Admissions

I think of myself as a marketing-business person who works at business schools because I enjoy assisting people in reaching their career goals.  Prior to working for universities I had some interesting and diverse jobs: In the US Coast Guard I was a navigator on a buoytender, a waterways planner […]

October 29, 2013 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Programs

President Scott Cowen on Freeman’s 100-year Anniversary

Good Morning: If a place has been in business for 100 years, you know it’s got to be good. The A. B. Freeman School of Business hits the 100-year mark next fall and, in true New Orleans fashion, has been celebrating all year long. Last week, NASDAQ noted the school’s […]

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Finance, Programs

Good Morning: If a place has been in business for 100 years, you know it’s got to be good. The A. B. Freeman School of Business hits the 100-year mark next fall and, in true New Orleans fashion, has been celebrating all year long. Last week, NASDAQ noted the school’s […]

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Featured, Professional MBA, Programs

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Featured, Programs

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Experience, Featured, Programs

Humana Internship

Series: “2nd Year MBAs Talk About Their Summer Internships” Interview conducted by Sarah Turner, MBA Content Contributor Interviewee: Sunita Singh Concentration/Other: Marketing, Strategic Leadership & Management Year: MBA 2 Industry/Company/ Area of Internship/Location: Humana (Healthcare), Louisville, KY What can you tell other students about the scope of your internship this […]

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Experience, Featured, Programs

Nestle Purina Internship

Nestle Purina Internship

Series: “2nd Year MBAs Talk about Their Summer Internships” “Working at Nestle Purina” Interviewee: Rob Wilson Anger Concentration/Other: Marketing; GBC Vice President of Administration Year: MBA 2 Internship Questions: Industry/Company/ Area of Internship/Location: Nestle Purina, St Louis, MO Consumer Packaged Goods, Product Management What can you tell readers about the […]

October 28, 2013 ×

Community, Master of Accounting, Programs

I think of myself as a marketing-business person who works at business schools because I enjoy assisting people in reaching their career goals.  Prior to working for universities I had some interesting and diverse jobs: In the US Coast Guard I was a navigator on a buoytender, a waterways planner […]

October 27, 2013 ×

Community, Experience, Featured, Professional MBA, Programs

Networking with Tulane PMBAs

Networking with Tulane PMBAs

By: Jonathan Jouet I recently attended a networking event for the Tulane PMBA program at the House of Blues Foundation room.  The event included current PMBA class members, faculty, alumni, and prospective students.  It was a great opportunity to exchange contacts and speak with many different people about my experience.  […]

October 25, 2013 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Programs

Interview with Jasmijn Bol, Associate Professor of Accounting

Interview with Jasmijn Bol, Associate Professor of Accounting

Background: Born and raised in the Netherlands, Professor Jasmijn Bol always knew she wanted to go into business. While working on her master’s thesis at Maastricht University, Professor Bol discovered that she enjoyed the research that was involved in her master thesis so she decided to pursue a PhD at […]

October 24, 2013 ×