Community

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Programs

Cheering for Tulane Green Wave Football Team

Before coming to Tulane University, I never thought I would fall in love with the game of football, because I don’t really know much about American football. However, because of the popularity of football and free tickets, I tried to learn more about this game. In order to be like […]

November 13, 2014 ×

Karen Foust – Accounting Professor

Professor Karen Foust is a highly respected professor of the Freeman School of Business. She acquired her undergraduate, MBA and PhD degrees at Tulane University. Before she started her teaching career in 1994, she worked at a CPA firm and then as a financial controller in a not-for- profit organization. […]

November 7, 2014 ×

Pumpkin Carving for Halloween

Pumpkin Carving for Halloween

Halloween is one of the traditional festivals in the U.S. Each year the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS), the department serving international students at Tulane, holds activities for festivals like Halloween. Last year we had “Pumpkin Carving” which is a Halloween tradition. Each group of students were given […]

October 29, 2014 ×

Volleyball at Reily

Volleyball season at Tulane began in September. The Chinese volleyball team, Sparkling Panda, is an active participant. Students in the Freeman School of Business who are interested in volleyball gather together, and practice every week at the Reily Student Recreation Center on campus. The team members have even designed special […]

October 24, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Programs

Brandon Iglesias: STEM + Business = Innovation

This video is a testament to the drive and intellectual curiosity of Tulane MBA alumnus, Brandon Iglesias and the powerful potential of combining a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) undergraduate degree with a graduate business degree. STEM graduates are common in many programs at the Freeman School; Full-time MBA, Professional MBA, […]

October 6, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Professional MBA, Programs

This video is a testament to the drive and intellectual curiosity of Tulane MBA alumnus, Brandon Iglesias and the powerful potential of combining a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) undergraduate degree with a graduate business degree. STEM graduates are common in many programs at the Freeman School; Full-time MBA, Professional […]

October 3, 2014 ×

Community, Professional MBA, Programs

Welcome Fall 2014 PMBA Class

Welcome Fall 2014 PMBA Class

Presenting the Fall 2014 PMBA class! It includes 28 brilliant professionals from a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to Shell, Audubon Engineering, Capital One, Monsanto, People’s Health, Renew-Reinventing, Coast Southwest, Family Services of Greater New Orleans,  and Tulane University. We wish them a great three years with us and […]

August 20, 2014 ×

Community, Experience, Master of Finance, Programs

Tips for Freeman Graduates

I am Fiona Wang MFIN class of 2013. I am now working at China Development Bank as an associate. It is a great honor to write this article for students who want to find a finance related job in China. I have been to the place of confusion, desperation and […]

August 15, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Finance, Programs

How to Communicate with Alumni

During the year at the Freeman School, I attended four school sponsored events in New York, Houston, Chicago, and New Orleans. We call it Freeman Days because it is a networking event where Freeman alumni, coming from different locations and different companies, get together to say hello and communicate information. […]

July 29, 2014 ×

Community, Featured, Master of Accounting, Master of Finance, Programs

Ethics Focus Inspires Accounting Student’s Job Search

Ethics Focus Inspires Accounting Student’s Job Search

Before graduating from Tulane University in May, graduate accounting student Kelly Doucette had a few ideas about the kind of company she wanted to work for. Doucette found her fit at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Boston, where she starts in an auditing role this fall.  Read more here.

July 22, 2014 ×